|29/10/10||Chambers and Partners 2011
We are delighted and proud to announce that in this year's Chambers and Partners Guide to the Bar:
• 4 Paper Buildings in the only chambers to be ranked in Band 1 for its Children work;
• 4 Paper Buildings is ranked in Band 2 for its Finance work, the Guide saying we "also boast considerable experience in high net worth matrimonial finance disputes" which adds further lustre to our reputation.
• The Guide says we are "the first port of call for highly complex, public and private children disputes;" "simply the best in the business for children work;" "blessed in housing many of the biggest names in the field;"
• A record 23 rated in children and money work members of chambers are rated;
• No other family set has more rated individuals;
• Chambers has more star and Band 1 individuals than any other set for children work;
Jonathan Cohen QC, Alex Verdan QC, Barbara Mills and Elizabeth Couch presented the following two talks, 'Allegations of Sexual Abuse in Private law cases - The Nuclear Option' and 'Search & Sieze: Anton Piller in the post - Imerman World' to solicitors at Collyer-Bristow yesterday evening. Click here to download a copy of the talks.
|25/10/10||Alternative Families Show
Sam King and Hassan Khan spoke at the Alternative Families Show on Saturday. 4 Paper Buildings was the only Barristers Chambers at the show which was set up tp demystifying the process of becoming a parent for the gay community and single people.
|22/10/10||Supreme Court’s decision in Radmacher v Granatino
Chris Hames provides his initial thought on the Supreme Court's decsion in Radmacher v Granatino.
We are having problems with our telephone system at the moment. We have an engineer on site, but if you need to get hold of us please email email@example.com and we will get back to you.
|01/10/10||Jasper Baird-Murray and Sophie Connors
Chambers are delighted to announce that Jasper Baird-Maurray and Sophie Connors have accepted an invitation to join chambers after sucessfully completing their pupillage.
|01/10/10||Mr. Justice Peter Jackson
Chambers warmly congratulates Mr Justice Peter Jackson on his appointment as a High Court Judge. Mr Justice Peter Jackson will take up his appointment on 1st October and has been assigned to the Family Division.
|17/09/10||Peter Jackson QC
Chambers warmly congratulates Peter Jackson QC on his appointment as a High Court Judge , which was announced today. Mr Jackson will take up his appointment on 1st October and has been assigned to the Family Division.
|01/09/10||Butterworths Child Care Law Conference 2010
Alex Verdan QC has been asked to Chair and Speak at the forthcoming Butterworths Child Care Law Conference 2010 on 23rd September.
|18/08/10||4 Paper Buildings Seminar Dates
Chambers are pleased to announce the forthcoming seminars.
Private Law Seminar on 30th September 2010
International Child Law Seminar on 11th November 2010
For further details please look at our Seminar page