4PB is a leading family law barristers chambers for advice and advocacy in all areas of family law, with barristers appearing before every level of court, nationally and internationally, and in leading cases in each area of family law and court of protection.
- Financial Remedies after divorce, separation, dissolution or death
- Children: Private Law (children’s arrangements)
- Children: Public Law (care and adoption)
- International children law
- Applications in the Court of Protection
Our family law barristers receive instructions on behalf of all types of individuals from all sectors of society, organisations and local authorities. This range of work and wealth of family law experience means that clients have potential to benefit from the depth of collective experience in chambers, as well as the instructed barrister’s individual expertise. We have strong relationships with leading solicitors. In children cases we act for local authorities, parents and guardians.