Legal Assistant Position
Full time contract
Salary – £25,000
4 Paper Buildings are looking to recruit a full time legal assistant.
The role is to assist barristers with legal research and case preparation.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of one years experience in Family Law having ideally worked as a paralegal or legal researcher/assistant for a family law firm or barrister’s chambers.
- Have a law degree (LLB or BA or equivalent) or other undergraduate degree plus law conversion (GDL or equivalent).
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Be proactive, professional and detail orientated.
- Have advanced Microsoft Office Skills – Word (minute-taking, compiling written statements), using Excel spreadsheets and creating PowerPoint Presentations
- Legal Research Skills – using online and offline resources (e.g. locating case law)
Closing date Tuesday 9th October 2018