Court of Protection Update (October 2016)
25th October 2016
In this update Sally and Julia provide a brief summary of some (not all) of the important Court of Protection cases from this year.
Due to the volume of interesting decisions, we have divided this update into two parts. The collective contents of the updates are:
1) Authorising Deprivation of Liberty;
2) Capacity/Best Interests Decisions;
3) Reporting Restriction Orders;
4) Costs and Civil Restraint;
5) Participation of P in Proceedings.
The first two topics shall be dealt with in this update.
You can read the full update on the Family Law Week website