Children: Public Law Update (Spring 2019)
2nd April 2019
John Tughan QC reviews recent, important Children Public Law cases.
In this update John will consider:
• an important recent decision on “failure to protect” findings
• a series of decisions relating to the evidence in sexual abuse cases
• recent guidance in non-accidental injury cases
• a case involving the practice of providing notice to a Father in a sexual exploitation case
• the jurisdiction for interim care orders beyond the age of 17
• whether the post-adoption contact order landscape has altered
To read the full article click here.