Legal Assisitant Position
Six month full time fixed term contract
Salary in the region of £25,000 pro-rata
4 Paper Buildings are looking to recruit a full time legal assistant on a six month fixed term contract.
This is a new position in chambers and has been established to assist barristers with legal research and case preparation.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of one years experience in Family Law having ideally worked as a paralegal or legal researcher/assistant for a family law firm or barrister’s chambers.
- Have a law degree (LLB or BA or equivalent) or other undergraduate degree plus law conversion (GDL or equivalent).
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Be proactive, professional and detail orientated.