For Advice. For Advocacy. For Dispute Resolution. For Litigation. For Family.
- The UK’s largest chambers of family law barristers
- Recommended by the leading legal directories
- Instructed by the country’s premier family law practitioners
- Regularly involved in landmark developments in family law and family justice
- Expert, practical legal advice in all areas of family law
- Powerful and effective court advocacy
- Out-of-court family dispute resolution services
- Public and direct access barristers in appropriate cases.
Supreme Court decides that a lesbian parent can seek the return of daughter from Pakistan
David Williams QC, Alistair Perkins and Michael Gration acted for the successful appellant mother. Henry Setright QC, Hassan Khan & Dorothea Gartland acted on behalf of the International Centre for Family Law, Policy and Practice. Michael Edwards acted for the AIRE centre.Read more
Members of the public, local authorities and solicitors all beat a path to its door in order to avail themselves of the superior representation on offer here.
chambers & Partners 2015