Children: Private Law Update (September 2017)
29th September 2017
Alex Verdan QC reviews recent important judgments in private law children cases.
In this update Alex considers the following areas:
- Intractable contact disputes
- Palliative care for a child against his parents’ wishes
- Dissemination of information in private law proceedings
- Enforcement of child arrangement order under Brussels IIA and role of the local authority and Cafcass to supervise contact
- Temporary leave to remove from the jurisdiction
- Procedure for appeals from a district judge sitting in the Central Family Court.
To read the full article click here