Children: Private Law Update (December 2013)
18th December 2013
Alex Verdan QC of 4 Paper Buildings considers a wide range of children private law issues which have recently come before the courts.
In this article Alex Verdan QC considers recent decisions relating to the following areas of private law:
- Jewish schooling
- Procedural formalities on without notice applications
- Change of name
- Termination of parental responsibility
- MMR vaccinations
- Domestic violence and contact
- Evidence from non-English speaking witnesses
- High conflict cases and Article 8 rights.
To read the full article click here