Year of Call: 2016
ADR Group Accredited Civil & Commercial Mediator
University of West England – Bar Professional Training Course (Outstanding)
Worcester College, University of Oxford – BA Jurisprudence (First Class)
Abigail is building a practice in all areas of family law. She joins chambers following the successful completion of her pupillage under the supervision of Oliver Jones, Henry Clayton and Jacqueline Renton. During her pupillage, Abigail has gained experience across multiple levels of court, including the High Court.
Prior to commencing pupillage, Abigail taught law to undergraduates and school students. During her studies, she volunteered at the Personal Support Unit, assisting litigants in person during their time in court. Additionally, Abigail was a volunteer with Just for Kids Law, where she assisted with research for upcoming litigation, and the National Centre for Citizenship and the Law, where she facilitated mock trials for school students.
- Carol Crowdy Civil Litigation Prize (2016)
- Major Scholarship – Inner Temple (2014)
- Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award – Inner Temple (2014)
- Wronker Prize Proxime (for second highest first class degree) – University of Oxford (2014)
- Gibbs Prize (for highest average mark in Contract, Tort, Land and Trusts) – University of Oxford (2014)
- Exhibition Award – Worcester College, University of Oxford (2012)
Family Law Bar Association