For Advice. For Advocacy. For Dispute Resolution. For Litigation. For Family.
Unlocking the Funds for Justice - Pro Bono Costs
In his latest article for Family Law Week, Cyrus Larizadeh explains the costs issues which arise where an advocate, acting pro bono, represents a successful party in care and/or placement proceedings.
To read the full article click here
- The UK's largest chambers of family law barristers
- Recommended by the leading legal directories
- Instructed by the country's premier family law practitioners
- Regularly involved in landmark developments in family law and family justice
- Expert, practical legal advice in all areas of family law
- Powerful and effective court advocacy
- Out-of-court family dispute resolution services
- Direct public access in appropriate cases.
Call our friendly, efficient clerks on 0207 427 5200.
Members of the public, local authorities and solicitors all beat a path to its door in order to avail themselves of the superior representation on offer here.
chambers & Partners 2015