For Advice. For Advocacy. For Dispute Resolution. For Litigation. For Family.
Transfers of Proceedings under Article 15 Brussels II Revised in a Public Law Context
Oliver Jones, & Maria Wright, solicitor of Freemans, currently seconded to the Court of Appeal, analyse a series of recent judgments in which the English courts have considered whether public law children proceedings should be in this jurisdiction or abroad. To read the Family law Week article click here
- The UK's largest chambers of family law barristers
- Recommended by the leading legal directories
- Instructed by the country's premier family law practitioners
- Regularly involved in landmark developments in family law and family justice
- Expert, practical legal advice in all areas of family law
- Powerful and effective court advocacy
- Out-of-court family dispute resolution services
- Direct public access in appropriate cases.
Call our friendly, efficient clerks on 0207 427 5200.
Members of the public, local authorities and solicitors all beat a path to its door in order to avail themselves of the superior representation on offer here.
chambers & Partners 2015