For Advice. For Advocacy. For Dispute Resolution. For Litigation. For Family.
Baroness Patricia Scotland QC
Chambers warmly congratulates Baroness Scotland QC on becoming the new Commonwealth General Secretary. Baroness Scotland QC is the first woman ever to have held the post.
The latest 4PB International Family Law newsletter is now available to read. Articles and updates by Michael Gration, Michael Edwards, Francesca Dowse, Harry Nosworthy and Rachel Chisholm
- The UK's largest chambers of family law barristers
- Recommended by the leading legal directories
- Instructed by the country's premier family law practitioners
- Regularly involved in landmark developments in family law and family justice
- Expert, practical legal advice in all areas of family law
- Powerful and effective court advocacy
- Out-of-court family dispute resolution services
- Public and direct access barristers in appropriate cases.
Conference Facilities - NEWS
During December and the beginning of January we will be carrying out some refurbishment works to provide four new modern and comfortable conference rooms. Two of these rooms will be equipped with the latest video conferencing technology.
We will endeavour to minimise disruption to our valued clients by making arrangements for conferences to take place at your own offices. We will be able to offer very limited conferences in chambers during this time.
We are sorry for the inconcenience this will cause, but we hope you will appreciate the new conference facilities that will be available mid January.
Call our friendly, efficient clerks on 0207 427 5200.
Members of the public, local authorities and solicitors all beat a path to its door in order to avail themselves of the superior representation on offer here.
chambers & Partners 2015