For Advice. For Advocacy. For Dispute Resolution. For Litigation. For Family.
Unlocking the Funds for Justice - Pro Bono Costs
In his latest article for Family Law Week, Cyrus Larizadeh explains the costs issues which arise where an advocate, acting pro bono, represents a successful party in care and/or placement proceedings.
To read the full article click here
Cyrus Larizadeh spoke on the same panel as the President at the NAGALRO conference on 16th March. He will be spoke on 'Re B-S - 18 months on' at St Catherine's College Oxford.
- The UK's largest chambers of family law barristers
- Recommended by the leading legal directories
- Instructed by the country's premier family law practitioners
- Regularly involved in landmark developments in family law and family justice
- Expert, practical legal advice in all areas of family law
- Powerful and effective court advocacy
- Out-of-court family dispute resolution services
- Direct public access in appropriate cases.
Call our friendly, efficient clerks on 0207 427 5200.
Members of the public, local authorities and solicitors all beat a path to its door in order to avail themselves of the superior representation on offer here.
chambers & Partners 2015